"Play is the first step to learn, how to learn."
Duration and eligibility
- Emerge is a 3 Level program, 30 hours of learning. Each level has 5 sessions, 2 hours each.
- Students from 4th to 10th grade can enroll.
- Students per batch: 12-24
Facilitation and Learning tools
- 1 facilitator for every 6 students. The facilitators not only guide the students during gameplay and learning but also evaluate them over set criteria throughout the level.
- Modern board games (4 per level), additional activities, and HW assessments aligning with real-life scenarios.
- Emerge learning manual per level
- Emerge Kit- Emerge Learning manual, 1 Board game per level to take home, Badges.
- Evaluation report after every level along with one to one parent facilitator interaction
Emerge stands proud to have over
9000 happy kids and parents as a part of the program.
With centers across Mumbai, Chennai, Guwahati, and Jabalpur nationally and in Dubai, internationally, Emerge is emerging every day. Offering a flexible curriculum, Emerge has collaborated with schools as a Learning Partner to provide play-based learning, enabling in building 21st Century Skills in students.